We arrange tailor-made tours and trips for our guests, making it easy for you to visit further afield.
We can arrange accommodation with our carefully selected partners in lodges that our team have vetted that meets our high standards. We can also arrange all transport, entry fees and guides.
You can take in a tour or a series of tours before, during or after your stay on Itambira Island Seeds of Hope.
Popular Sites in Uganda
- Kisoro – visit the stunning Virunga Volcanoes, baboons and golden monkeys. Fabulous opportunities for climbing volcanoes, hiking and walks. See coffee growing project and Batwa project
- Lake Mburu National Park – halfway to Kampala near the border with Tanzania, this safari gives opportunity to see giraffe and Zebra – animals which are not seen in Queen Elizabeth safari park
- Queen Elizabeth Park – Ishasha – towards the border with DRC, this park gives the opportunity to see the famous tree lions as well as cob, topi and baboons. We can arrange a short guided walk to see chimpanzees in their natural habitat. Accommodation can be arranged with our partners in a jungle lodge as well as all transport and guides
- Queen Elizabeth Park – Kazinga – this is the main part of park, where visitors can see a variety of game and birds. See elephants and lions on the plain. We can arrange a boat trip where hippos and crocodiles can be seen, especially at the end of the afternoon. Accommodation can be arranged with our partners in a jungle lodge as well as all transport and guides
- Bwindi – see the gorillas in the mist. These gentle giants are protected species and it is a rare and special opportunity to see them first hand. Note – entry fees to see the gorillas in Uganda are now significantly cheaper than Rwanda, since Rwandan permits were increased
- Visit Rwanda – we can arrange transport, border crossings and accommodation. Optional tour of the genocide memorial
- Airport transfers – we can arrange this with our partners